Game Designers Wanted
Are you looking for the opportunity to create products for a global audience?
Do you have experience making puzzles or designing games?
Or perhaps you already have a game you’ve been working on and are looking for help publishing?
We want to hear from you.
Game Designer Wanted
The Detective Society is looking to grow our team of talented games designers and expand our product catalogue, so consider applying today!
With over 8000 games sold in our first year and fantastic reviews and testimonials for all our episodes, The Detective Society is fast becoming a leader in narrative driven, play-at-home mystery games.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals with prior game design or puzzle-making experience to join our team.
Benefits Of Working With Us
- Flexible working options.
Positions available for freelancers, project-based contracts or employees.
- Recurring revenue?
Remuneration (payments) is negotiable and could be on a contract payment basis, a salary, profit share, or a mixture of all three depending upon the project.
- Remote working options available.
But bonus points for designers with the ability for the occasional meet-up in London.
You get victory points for each of these traits:
- Prior game design or puzzle-making experience is essential, but you don’t need to have something published
- Great communication skills are essential. Fluent English speaking and writing
- Basic technical skills are required such as Microsoft Office, zoom meetings etc
- Creativity, willingness to “try things out”, open to constructive criticism, working to deadlines, being super-organised
- Someone who focuses on making things FUN! A passion for gaming.
Bonus points awarded for:
- A wide portfolio of past experience in escape rooms, puzzles or game design in general
- Skills with creative software such as Adobe (Photoshop) etc
- Complimentary skills such as creative writing or WordPress website creation for use in puzzles
Any questions, you can email our MD at [email protected]
Please note, we may not be able to respond to everyone who contacts us about working together. Our apologies in advance for this.
How to apply
- CV’s are cool, but sending us an example of some past work, a link to your portfolio or a game you’ve made is much cooler!
- Click here to apply.